Monday, September 13, 2010

Maybe an East Coast guy.....

So now we're caught up till the end of June of this year. I was communicating with a few at this point and most will quickly get closed after reading some of their answers. For example, I asked a guy a question that basically asked about physical appearance and what not....his one line response was "Duh - I'm from San Diego of course appearance is important to me" I think my jaw hit the ground as I started laughing and closing out his profile! Really....you're on a dating web-site and your trying to win over the girl......not a good way to do that!

Ok, so back to "Jersey". We had gone through the process...blah blah....met up for drinks the first time. He was even cuter in person which was nice but also very sweet! I do think that guys that grew up on the East Coast have a different way about them. We ended up going out on 3 dates....nothing special...very nice guy and easy to talk to but nothing ever happened.....kinda like it just faded into thin air. No bad stories with Jersey....just was gone....lol.

I do have to mention something funny.....I have created a separate group in my FB chat window called "stalkers".....no joke! Since I like to always friend them first to investigate if they bug me and drive me nuts always wanting to chat, I'll put them in that box and then then never know when I'm on-line ;) Once I know if it's a no-go then they are deleted but usually hang out in the stalker box before hand.....kind of like a holding tank - HA! These poor guys.....

No comments:

Post a Comment