Friday, September 24, 2010

An Apple in an Orchard

A few weeks ago I received a message from the not-so-premiere site from a cute guy. His profile seemed normal and he actually put some thought into the message he sent me instead of the typical "Hi" or "You have a nice smile...hit me up"......it still amazes me that guys think I will reply to a message like that. So we messaged back and forth for a few days and then friended on FB and my stalking began on there.....lol.

We started chatting on FB for a few hours every night....found out he grew up in Port Orchard so he got the name "Apples". My friend and I have so much fun coming up with nicknames for guys :) So Apples and I went to Dave & Busters on a Thursday for our first date....when we first met he gave me the biggest hug and picked me up off my feet (so cute!).....we had a bite to eat and then went and played games for a while......it was a lot more fun then I was thinking....I was kinda nervous going into it...first dates are always nerve wracking! We laughed, talked and laughed some more....it was really comfortable considering it was our first date. It was getting late and I was getting tired so we decided to go. Apples walked me to my car so then I drove him to his and we said good night.......he is very sweet and gives the best hugs!

We text all the time which is fun and went to lunch the other day. We were supposed to go out tonight but I got sick this week so we might get together tomorrow depending on how I'm feeling. He is so sweet always asking how I'm feeling. We have a lot in common so far but I'm still cautious.....don't want to rush anything or get my hopes up too soon!

I hope to start feeling better soon.....third night in a row early to bed and not fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment