I think Curious IT Guy is my new stalker! Friday I left work a little early since I was sick and I guess Curious came by and was chatting with my boss. Somehow I came up in conversation and my boss said that I was dating someone (Apples)....whew! So his first question was "Where does he live?" Who asks that?? The only thing I can think of why he would ask that is if it was a long distance and then maybe he thought he would have a chance?? I have no clue....boys are weird! He likes to e-mail me all the time....I reply here and there....taking my time. Oh, and he stops by our office all the time now.....my boss so called it!!!
So yesterday when my boss and I were leaving work and walking out together...guess who comes walking up the stairs as we're leaving...Curious! I barely said anything as we walked by and I started laughing! My boss said that he turned around and totally checked me out as I walked away.....hilarious that she caught him!!! Oh, and then today, he walked by.....I was working on something, and my boss saw him totally turn around again to look at me as he walked by.....this is getting kinda funny!
On to Gremlin.....haven't heard from him in a while. Then of course I get an e-mail from him this afternoon saying "Got swamped with projects and now that things are slowing down, realized I haven’t harassed you lately. How’s the heat treating ya?" (It's been really hot here!) Maybe I'll reply tomorrow....maybe.
No comments:
Post a Comment