So I think that is his nickname...Blah! The guy I met on Thursday night....that is his for sure his name....Blah! So when we said good-bye on Thursday night he said that we should get together soon and go to the dog park with our dogs. Sounded great to me....and even after texting a bit later that night still sounded great. On Saturday afternoon I texted him basically just saying that I hope he was having a good weekend and it needs to stop raining so we can go to the dog park soon. I thought it was simple and nice.....and I still haven't gotten a reply back. Guess I know where he stands.
This is what pisses me off....not the fact that he didn't reply but the fact that he said he wanted to meet up again and mentioned it more then once! If you really don't want to see me again then that's fine....wether it be no chemistry, we just didn't click...whatever it's totally fine but don't say that you want to get together again when you really don't!!! Why can't guys have the gut (I kept that G rated....lol) to tell you they are not interested or how about this dialogue if you are not interested:
At end of date -
Guy - it was really nice meeting you! (And NOT let's hang out again soon!!)
Is it really that difficult???
No comments:
Post a Comment